Thursday 7 April 2011

Problem's faced during filming

First of all, we were in a group with two other people, but me and Freya felt as if we were not being included as they took control. This left us no choice but to change groups and as all the groups had been organised. This meant that me and Freya had to make our group on our own and that we would be starting our coursework later than everyone else as we had to start all over again from the beginning.

We then decided to base our opening on a girl losing her boyfriend and we started filming but by the next time we went to film the rest, the actor playing her boyfriend was taken ill, therefore left me and Freya stuck. We decided to not change the over-all plot durastically so we changed it to Lucy (the main character) losing her sister by her being murdered. This was much easier because I became Lucy's sister and as I knew how I wanted the opening to look, it was easier to produce.

Another problem we faced was that by the time me and Freya came to edit our opening, all the computers that had editing suits on them were taken by other groups. We had to compromise with IMovie, which meant that we didnt get as much choice on effects as the other groups, but we still managed to do what we wanted to do with no further problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment